The project aims to develop tools, which promote creation of innovations on the interface of research and practise. It enhances the use of university konow-how in the regional networks.
The project is directed to public sector organizations, actors of the third sector and companies. The project is co-operation project with the departments of the University of Helsinki. The departments involved in the project are:
- The Department of food and environmental sciences
- The Deparment of Philosophy, History, Culture and Art Studies (disciplines: Aeshetics, Comparative Literature, Film and Television Studies and Theatre Research)
- The Deaprtment of Teacher Education
- The Department on Social Research (disciplines: Social work, Social policy and Communication)
- Piloting The Lahti Research Practicum and enarging it to serve the hole Lahti campus
- Building multidisciplinary forums, The Lahti Professor Table etc.
- Strengthening the networks of professors and researchers
- Developing the practices of continuing education and trainingperiods
- Organizing domestic and international networks, meetings and seminars
- Supporting welfare entrepreneurship and developing new services
- Developing tools for innovation communication